How to make a iOS browser with different cookies per tab?

Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I saw a app called Browserd v1 and it offers multiple tabs or browser inside one app. I can’t buy it right now but was wondering how I could develop me own that has different cookies per tab, and allows me to make multiple tabs in one app. Thank you for your help and suggestions.

Ad