    seconds to run). I think I made some mistake in writing this ruby
    code. How can I make the ruby code faster? I'm using MRI 1.9.2, and
    the file 0103.log is a 60000 lines file.

    罗晟, Jan 5, 2012

  2. I don't have a mysql handy nor can I afford the time to set up one right
    now. Also it's hard without documentation and explanation what the code
    is supposed to do. You could start though with replacing your include?
    chek in is_bad with a regexp match. I can see a few more micro
    optimizations but it's better to first tackle the overall design. Did
    you try running with "ruby -r profile"?

    Cheers

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Jan 5, 2012