How to modify the URL in a WSDL file for accessing a remote webservice ?

__MicroCode2004__

Hi.

I have coded the following :

- A Webservice hosted on a Websphere application server
- A client that was developped under Visual Studio .NET C++ 7.0

Here's the challenge :
I want to ask the user to enter a URL and then modify the URL in the
client WSDL file, for the client to be able to access the webservice
on this URL (the methods are still the same on the new URL).

Here's my question :
How to programmatically modify the URL that is in the WSDL file
imported into my VS.NET C++ 7.0 project, for the client application to
update its reference to the new URL ?

Thank you.

__MicroCode2004__

Hi

So no one can answers this ? Or is this a stupid question ? Always the
same thing on micro$soft newsgroups ;)

Anyway... The solution is :
By using the Url() method...

See you