how to override BrowserCapabilitiesFactory?

Steve p

Hi.
I am trying to make a mobile web app, with asp.net 2.0. and I know that I
can get the device browser info (HttpBrowserCapabilities/browserCaps) via
BrowserCapabilitiesFactor. if I got it right BrowserCapabilitiesFactory gets
the browser info from .broswer files that are complied into GAC. my problem
is the .broswer files doesn't contains the latest mobile phones and I found
that WURFL has a more complete mobile device defintion list. so my question
is is it possible to overload or write any module/method to import other typ
of browser definition files than .broswer files?

regards
Steve

p3ga5u5

Hi,

I'm having the same doubt. If you find a way please let me know.

Thanks,
Paulo Cunha