how to parse deeper nested tags in custom control

Guest

can any one please redirect me to how to use control builder class to parse
the following case (or any other method)
<mycustomcontroltag>
<item attribute1="x" attribute2="y" ......>
<subitems>
<item attribute1="xx" attribute2="yy" ......>
<subitems>
more deeper nested tags can be here
</subitems>
</item>
</subitems>
</item>
more item tags with deeper nested sub tags can be here
</ycustomcontroltag>

Guest

Brock,
You are totalement right.
I just added [ParseChildren(true)] [PersistChildren(false)] to both classes
and
[PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty)] to the properties and it
worked

Thanks a lot.

by the way i could not registered in your blog, is it possible or not?