how to position a RadioButtonList after a TextBox

bjornvdneut

Hello,

<asp:RadioButtonList ID="RadioButtonList1" runat="server">
<asp:ListItem Text="test"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Text="boe"></asp:ListItem>
</asp:RadioButtonList>

How do I get the radiobuttton's after the textbox? It keeps getting
below it?

Thanks
Bjorn

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Bjorn,

You can set the repeat layout to "Flow" but it still might not do what you
want:

<asp:textbox id="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:textbox>
<asp:radiobuttonlist id="RadioButtonList1" runat="server"
repeatlayout="Flow">
<asp:listitem text="test"></asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem text="boe"></asp:listitem>
</asp:radiobuttonlist>
You may have to add a one-row table with the textbox in one column and the
radiobuttonlist in the other.

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]