How to post the data to a new window and control the new window's property?

Matt

When we submit the form data to another page, we usually do the
following:

<form action="display.jsp" method="post"> will submit the form data
and open
display.jsp in the current browser

<form action="display.jsp" method="post" target="_blank"> will submit
the form data
and open display.jsp in a new browser

Now, what I want is to open display.jsp in a new browser, but control
the window's size,
and disable the status bar, title bar, and address bar of a new
browser.

If I do this, it can only open a html page, but not post the data to
display.jsp.

window.open('display.jsp', "newWin",
"scrollbars=0,menubar=0,toolbar=0,location=0,status=0");

any ideas? thanks!!