How to proxy Flash Images?

shawn_antao

Hi All,

I am new to Google Groups and was wondering if there was anybody that
has developed a Proxy Servlet in Java before. My proxy servlet is near
completion however I am struggling with one final task; proxying flash
images. I am able to proxy standard images very easily however when I
attempt to proxy a flash file, the file is returned and displayed
however the parameters I had passed through were not received and
included in the flash file. As an example I have a flash image of a TV
and within that TV is dynamic text. This text is normally passed via
the URL as a parameter and compiled with the flash file to render the
tv image with the text within (ie URL =
/app/flash/plasmaTV.swf?text=test). Has anybody encountered this
scenario in development of their own proxy servlets or proxies in
general?

....Shawn

Andrew T.

I am new to Google Groups ...

Note that what Google refers to as 'Google' groups is merely
a web-interface to Usenet. If you have a news reader and ISP
you can read these groups more easily without GG.

Andrew T.