    server but should work by Javascript only. Any suggestion is welcome.

    Thanks

    Vivek N

    vivek, Feb 24, 2006

  2. vivek

    David Barkol Guest

    Try this:

    TreeView_ToggleNode(ctl00_MainContent_TreeView1_Data,0,ctl00_MainContent_TreeView1n0,'-',ctl00_MainContent_TreeView1n0Nodes);

    David Barkol
    www.neudesic.com

    David Barkol, Feb 24, 2006

  3. vivek

    pushp

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Client Side Expand/Collapse All Nodes For ASP.NET 2.0 Treeview

    check my blog entry here: http://pushpontech.blogspot.com/2007/06/client-side-expandcollapse-all-nodes.html

    Hope this helps.
    pushp
    http://pushpontech.blogspot.com/