How to read a Structure from a matlab file to a structure in Vc++ 2003

meisterbartsch

Hi NG,

I want to load a structure from a matlab file (*.mat) into vc++. In
the best case I would have a matching structure in vc++ to acces the
data of the loaded matlab structure.

Model.torque.ratio=[1,0.5,0.2,0.1,0], in Matlab

should be

vector<double> Model.torque.ratio;

in VC++;

Therefor i tried to use http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=8187&objectType=FILE
, Is there anybody who wrote a function to create a struct out of
matlab data?

Maybe there are other ways to read mat files in vc++?

Best regards

Patrick

red floyd

meisterbartsch said:
I want to load a structure from a matlab file (*.mat) into vc++. In
the best case I would have a matching structure in vc++ to acces the
data of the loaded matlab structure.

[redacted]

Is there anybody who wrote a function to create a struct out of
matlab data?

We had to do it at my previous job, and no, I can't share the code, the
previous employer owns the rights, I don't have permission (or even
remember the specifics).

That said, read the MATLAB docs. All the info you need is there.

meisterbartsch

meisterbartsch said:
I want to load a structure from a matlab file (*.mat) into vc++. In
the best case I would have a matching structure in vc++ to acces the
data of the loaded matlab structure.
[redacted]

Is there anybody who wrote a function to create a struct out of
matlab data?

We had to do it at my previous job, and no, I can't share the code, the
previous employer owns the rights, I don't have permission (or even
remember the specifics).

That said, read the MATLAB docs. All the info you need is there.

Thank you for your quick answer,

I am going to check the docs tomorrow.

Patrick