How to refresh web page so it does not timeout after 20 mins with no activity

Sandy

We have a web report that times out after 20 minutes if there has been
no activity on the report. The timeout is set at the application
level and I am unable to get this adjusted. I would like to refresh
the current screen after 15 minutes if there has been no activity by
the user on the web report. Can someone provide me any ideas on how
to write the javascript to determine if there has been 15 minutes
without any activity.
Thanks.
Sandy

Grant Wagner

Sandy said:
We have a web report that times out after 20 minutes if there has been
no activity on the report. The timeout is set at the application
level and I am unable to get this adjusted. I would like to refresh
the current screen after 15 minutes if there has been no activity by
the user on the web report. Can someone provide me any ideas on how
to write the javascript to determine if there has been 15 minutes
without any activity.
Thanks.
Sandy

I'm not sure what you mean by "no activity". But what's wrong with:

(note: may not work in user agents where meta refresh can be disabled)