How to remove the spacing between <form> tag?

dorayme

still me said:
Wow, he had all that effect just by posting a web page with misplaced
form tags? That's some serious power!

No, I think Andre meant that websites that the poster makes, and
those from like minded authors, have the unwanted effect. That
might be a fair point, no? It is like burning coal in private
house chimneys, one house is no likely to cause trouble, but like
minded occupants in lots of other houses doing the same will have
a bad effect.

Ben C

Wow, he had all that effect just by posting a web page with misplaced
form tags? That's some serious power!

The problem is that even after it was explained to him why misplacing
form tags is a bad idea, he continued to attempt to defend it (with the
usual bad arguments).

It's therefore quite reasonable for André to point out some more of the
consequences.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:46:17
GMT still me scribed:
Wow, he had all that effect just by posting a web page with misplaced
form tags? That's some serious power!

e = mc² (error = meaning x context x content)

Ed Mullen

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:46:17
GMT still me scribed:

e = mc² (error = meaning x context x content)

I'm no mathematician but I think you got the translation wrong (much as
I like it!). c(squared) would mean that "c" is the same value in each
version. Whereas, you've assigned "c" two different values in the
second equation and simply multiplied them, not multiplied the same
value by itself. The variables "context" and "content" could have
different values, and, by the gist of your suggestion, probably would.

Still, the whimsy in your answer struck a chord here. I think I'll use
this as an excuse to write an old friend who IS a mathematician and ask
for a suggested transmutation of the original. ;-)

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Blinky the Shark

Ed said:
I'm no mathematician but I think you got the translation wrong (much as
I like it!). c(squared) would mean that "c" is the same value in each
version. Whereas, you've assigned "c" two different values in the
second equation and simply multiplied them, not multiplied the same
value by itself. The variables "context" and "content" could have
different values, and, by the gist of your suggestion, probably would.

Still, the whimsy in your answer struck a chord here. I think I'll use
this as an excuse to write an old friend who IS a mathematician and ask
for a suggested transmutation of the original. ;-)

It's elegant in that even though the two c constants aren't the same,
they are both seven-letter words that only differ by their penultimate
characters. :)

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:52:24 GMT
Ed Mullen scribed:
I'm no mathematician but I think you got the translation wrong (much as
I like it!). c(squared) would mean that "c" is the same value in each
version. Whereas, you've assigned "c" two different values in the
second equation and simply multiplied them, not multiplied the same
value by itself. The variables "context" and "content" could have
different values, and, by the gist of your suggestion, probably would.

Still, the whimsy in your answer struck a chord here. I think I'll use
this as an excuse to write an old friend who IS a mathematician and ask
for a suggested transmutation of the original. ;-)

As John Nash (sort of) indicated, "I never said it was rational."

David Cox

Ed Mullen said:
[...]

Odd, I thought of it more like text abv.

error = messy squared ?