    Can anybody help me with this?!

    Thanks in advance.
    Steve

    Steve Kershaw, Apr 20, 2007

  2. Steve Kershaw

    Randy Smith Guest

    Hi,
    I've got this code, and seems to work quite well:

    foreach (GridViewRow row in GridView1.Rows)
    {
    CheckBox chk1 = (CheckBox) row.FindControl("chk1");
    if (chk1.Checked == true)
    {
    //code goes here

    The point of this code is that it is necessary to "find" the control, and
    place the contents into a newly created variable. In the case above, the
    variable is "chk1", but it can be anything. Although it might be confusing,
    the name of the control on the aspx form is also "chk1".

    HTH, Randy

    Randy Smith, Apr 28, 2007