How to select row in Repeater when user clicks in any cell?

Stefan

Hi,
I've got a repeater control, that has a checkbox in the first column, and
then a couple of columns with data after that.
What i want to achieve, is that the checkbox in the first column gets
selected if the user clicks in any cell in that row, WITHOUT a postback! Just
like if he clicked directly in the checkbox.

Any ideas on how to do this? Any links maybe? (If possible without ajax, but
if only possible with ajax i'm interested in suggestions as well. )

Thanks

bruce barker

simple. on <tr> just add a little javascript:

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)