How to set bg image for sidebar in a wizard control?

Dan

Hi,

Is it possible to set a background image in a sidebar of wizard control? A
short example would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

miher

Dan said:
Hi,

Is it possible to set a background image in a sidebar of wizard control?
A short example would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi,

If You mean the built in asp.net wizard control then one way to do it is to
define the SideBarStyle and specify a css class to use. To do this simply
add a SideBarStyle element inside the wizard element, and specify a css
class of Your like :
<asp:Wizard ID="Wizard1" runat="server">
<SideBarStyle CssClass="wizardsidebar"/>
<WizardSteps>
</WizardSteps>
</asp:Wizard>
With the css class specified You can use standard css elements to specify
the look of the sidebar.

Hope You find this useful.
-Zsolt

Dan

[...]
Hi,

If You mean the built in asp.net wizard control then one way to do it is
to define the SideBarStyle and specify a css class to use. To do this
simply add a SideBarStyle element inside the wizard element, and specify a
css class of Your like :
<asp:Wizard ID="Wizard1" runat="server">
<SideBarStyle CssClass="wizardsidebar"/>
<WizardSteps>
</WizardSteps>
</asp:Wizard>
With the css class specified You can use standard css elements to specify
the look of the sidebar.

Hope You find this useful.
-Zsolt

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for.