    can anyone suggest how to set it!1

    thanks
    sumit

    sumit, Nov 7, 2003

  2. sumit

    Jeff Guest

    Instead of using a ServerControl for the button, use a HTML control. Then,
    in your code-behind, add code
    btnAddAttach.Attributes.Add("onclick", "javascript:doSomething");

    to get the button to respond to the onclick event. Just make sure the
    <INPUT tag has the runat="server" attribute so that you can update the
    button via code.

    HTH

    Jeff

    Jeff, Nov 8, 2003