    Lidia Guest

    Input: A computer name on the internal network
    Out: Disk space total and remaining on all drives.

    Lidia, Jul 14, 2008

  2. Lidia

    Alex Clark Guest

    I doubt there's any solution directly integrated into .NET to support this
    for network drives, thought it might be possible if the drive itself is
    mapped locally on the computer.

    Failing that, your best bet is probably to investigate WMI and try to run a
    remote WMI query on the computers in the network.

    -Alex

    Alex Clark, Jul 14, 2008

  3. Lidia

    siccolo Guest