how to show the System menu with ALT+SPACE

Narayanan Kaleeswaram

Hello,
Have somebody managed to do this? On Windows NT, Windows 95
platforms, usual frames show system menu when user presses Alt+Space
key
combination. Java Frames does not (whereas system menu still pops up
when user clicks left upper corner of the frame with mouse). Is it
possible to turn this usual (though sure system dependent) behaviour
on?

thanks in advance.

Andrew Thompson

| Hello,
| Have somebody managed to do this? On Windows NT, Windows 95
| platforms, usual frames show system menu when user presses Alt+Space
| key
| combination. Java Frames does not (whereas system menu still pops up
| when user clicks left upper corner of the frame with mouse). Is it
| possible to turn this usual (though sure system dependent) behaviour
| on?

I think you should concentrate more
on developing your x-platform GUI
planning.

If you found a way to do this, you'd
be risking churning out apps that can
_only_ be effectifely used under one
OS and have to be labeled 'Best using...'