How to use DataFormatString?

Paulo

Hi, can you help me how to display R$ 2,80 on the GridView BoundField?

The data comes from a DataBase, but it shows me: 2,8000

I want to display R$2,80 wich is the currency of my country! What is the
DataFormatString property of the column?

Thank you!

Milosz Skalecki [MCAD]

Paulo,

Try {0:C2} (have in mind it applies the current locale currency).

Regards