How to use java to write a tcp OR udp program which can implement communications between two hosts i

Lars Enderin

entrepreneur skrev:
thank you in advance.
1. Don't write your question in the subject line (only). I did not even
see the whole question without scrolling sideways.
2. Don't assume that you will get a comprehensive answer which solves
your problem directly.
3. Don't "thank you in advance". That puts pressure on the respondents.
Nobody should be forced to answer.

Luc The Perverse

entrepreneur said:
don't be too long. Since i'm not good at coding.

You may not realize this, but you are being rude.

This is not a group of slaves waiting around to do your bidding.

Luc The Perverse

entrepreneur said:
i will learn good wording.

cool ;)

I think part of the problem is you wanting it done for you. We have no
problem helping you understand something, but if you want work done for
you - then you probably need to find a contract pay site. (There are
several of them - I would suggest my favorite, but I'm afraid of being
tagged as "spam")