HOWTO: from a NEWBIE a really stupid question...

Renato

Hi all,

I'm starting to learn something about asp .net and mobile phones...

The question is...I made a trial page using VB .NET...how can I

publish it on Internet? I'm kicking around on all menus but I can't find

anything like "Publish on web...", "Web Publishing Wizard..." like VB6
does...

I've googgled on the web but maybe the question is too stupid...

TIA

Renato

Mark Fitzpatrick

If you created a Web-based project you should see a button at the top of the
solution explorer that will do a copy project. There should also be a link
under the projects menu also.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage