HTTP status 401: Access Denied

Patrick.O.Ige

I have a simple method below that gets data from an sqlxml webservice
I'm using Windows Integrated and i have disables anonymous access on IIS and
also impersonate myself in Web.config.
But 'm getting error

"The request failed with HTTP status 401: Access Denied. "

public void getXmlWebserivceData()

{

string ct = "condiments";

//int e =3;

TestWebService.devpc1.soap proxy = new devpc1.soap();

proxy.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;

devpc1.soap mysoapclient = new TestWebService.devpc1.soap();

DataGrid1.DataSource = mysoapclient.CustomersTemplate(ct);

DataGrid1.DataBind();

}

Any ideas???

joyo