HTTPS certificates

obriard

I have a Java web application that accesses a Web Service using https.
Currently, I set up https parameters with java properties :

System.setProperty("java.protocol.handler.pkgs","com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore","myTrustStore.jks");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword","myPassword");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore","myKeyStore.jks");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword","myPassword");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType","jks");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStoreType","jks");

Is it possible to change dynamically the trust store of my Java web
application ?

Regards,
Olivier