Hyperlink to page

Guest

In my webpage I want the hyperlinks to open inside the same webpage. (I don't
want to use frame pages.) I.e. open the hyperlink page in a table column.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Ken Dopierala Jr.

Hi Karl,

You'll need to use javascript to call the XMLHTTP object to retrieve the
page. Then set the innerHTML property of your cell to the return of this
call. To make it work with all browsers you'll probably need to do some
serious parsing of what you get back. Striping out the <HTML>, <HEAD>, and
<BODY> tags for starters. If you search for - XMLHTTP javascript - you'll
get all the code you need to at least get the page you want to insert. Good
luck! Ken.