I am probably an idiot

Remco Bosman

Hello all,

I'm probably the only idiot on earth thinking that people supply me with
source code with the purpose that I can edit, extend and compile the
software.

Is there somebody pout there with enough brtain capacity to explain me why
Microsoft lets us download the source code to the webcontrols... And if
there are einsteins among us that can tell me how to succesfully build the
controls in Visual Studio they should win the nobel prize....

Living further in frustratiuon,

Remco

Deep S.

Hi Remco,

Don't get frustrated, no one gets the code working
in the first attempt, since last 3 weeks i'm working
for this list view i'm working on, i was also very much
disappointed in the very begining, but instead i kept
patience and searched for the information.
I'm almost complete and just giving finishing touches now,
and the results are really nice.
Don't loose your patience, search for the information and
the things will start working.

DeepS.