i don''t know which group to ask this

yamuna

Since I am planning to learn Perl, I decided to try this ng for a
problem I am having:

I have been using Dell's lcd monitor since Late April this year.
Starting last march, I noticed that at some websites that i have been a
regulr, I could either barely read the texts or can't read them at all
because they are so small. In fact, just a whilke ago, I went to an
HTML tutorial sites and I can't read the example codes shown.

I am using IE browser. There must eb some way I can do somehthing like
setting an option to fix this problem. If anyone can guide me to fix
this problem, I would really appreciate it.

yamuna

I am using IE browser. There must eb some way I can do somehthing like

setting an option to fix this problem.

I got it. I found the text size resetting option under "View". I
don't know why I didn't see it before. I just don't know. I hope my
eyes are ok.

A. Sinan Unur

I am using IE browser. There must eb some way I can do somehthing like

setting an option to fix this problem.

I got it. I found the text size resetting option under "View". I
don't know why I didn't see it before. I just don't know. I hope my
eyes are ok.

Too bad I had not seen this when I answered your question.

*PLONK*

yamuna

Yes, it has been my goal to put a Linux system and also rid of IE. I
wanted to build a pc myself and bought parts last year June but 3 days
later, my 22 year old nephew (of my one of my 3 much older sisters) -
a very good person and an excellent student, not on drug or anything -
went missing. A week later, his body was found. It was intentional
death. His doting parents (living oversea) still seem to have no clue
that the money from his rich oldest aunt was not all he needed as a
young adult. I had/ have no say in anything ...

I am only sharing this because I think it is a good excuse to still not
have Linux and be rid of IE. So be easy on me on not gettign Linux yet.

I am trying to get started on learning Perl because I want to get a job
in Bioinformatics. I also need to study Molecular Biology (on my own).