I have two almost identical pages in IE, one works and the other doesn't

Joe (GKF)

Works fine in Opera 9, SeaMonkey, Konqueror (khtml as Safari) and even older
version of MSIE that runs with the WINE API.
Not on Opera 9.2 (build 8713) WinXP

Bergamot

dorayme said:
The only modern browser I have where this works is FF. Not
Safari, iCab, Opera.

So? Not working in minor browsers isn't significant, assuming the
fallback works acceptably.

dorayme

Bergamot said:
So? Not working in minor browsers isn't significant, assuming the
fallback works acceptably.

Ah... so now I have to say significant things? After all this
time?