I require a little help...

Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am programming a chatbot, and it is going well. One touch I want to add is adding a background to the text. I have been able to add a background using this code:

Python:
import turtle
screen = turtle.Screen()
# set the screen background
screen.bgpic("filename.png")

this successfully sets the screen, but when I run code after it like this:

Python:
print('Hello, World!')

It runs it and the text shows up on a different screen.
How can I make it so that the text shows up on the background image?