IE 5.5 & CSS min-height

harry

I have an Intranet app running on IE 5.5 (& very, very unlikely to ever
change from IE)

Apparently IE 5.5 doesn't support this CSS attribute? but I can't find an
example of how to get around it in IE 5.5

I want to set up a table cell to always have a minimum height of 200px but
still expand when the browser windows expands

Can anyone give me a simple example or point me in the direction of one?

many thanks

harry