IE6 Crash - XP SP2

Guest

Hello all,
I am a developer of a web-based Intranet system, which relies heavily on the
Dotnet framework, XSLT, and web services.
I have been getting some response from customers who upgraded to XP SP2,
that the IE keeps crashing (the nasty way).
Digging further in I found the "Web sites in less privileged web content
zone can navigate..." setting in the Security settings is the reason for the
crash.
For some reason the default setting for Medium is "Enable", but the default
setting for any more privileged zone is "Prompted".
If any setting other than enabled is selected the IE crashes, with the
"Encountered an error...." message.

If any of you can assist, I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Rony