I'm having problems with fonts and RMagic/ImageMagic

slan.dizier

I am getting this error: RMagick: unable to read font /usr/local/lib/
ImageMagick-6.3.7/config//usr/share/type1/gsfonts/n019003l.pfb

I've checked and the font 'does' exist in that directory.

I've read in several forums and their are people who have similar
problems but theirs is usually because they did not configure
ImageMagick properly. I have configured ImageMagick to use: /
configure --with-gs-font-dir=/usr/share/type1/gsfonts

Here are the details:

* The exact error is: /usr/local/lib/ImageMagick-6.3.7/config//usr/
share/type1/gsfonts/n019003l.pfb
* I am on Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron
* I am using RMagick 1.14.1
* I am using ImageMagick 6.3.7
* I have configured ImageMagick to load --with-gs-font-dir=/usr/
share/type1/gsfonts
* I have commented out <include file="type-ghostscript.xml" /> in
type.xml of the config directory for ImageMagick with no avail.
*Unfortunately at this time I am not able to upgrade either
ImageMagick or RMagick

Any Help is appreciated

Thanks very much