im in Need of a code for the question asked in an online interview

kavin

hi all,

the interviewers asked me a question as given below,

1) Place all the components and use internationalization for all the
components.
Note : Component display names should be fetched from the
property file.

can any one help ne in this?

Oliver Wong

kavin said:
hi all,

the interviewers asked me a question as given below,

1) Place all the components and use internationalization for all the
components.
Note : Component display names should be fetched from the
property file.

can any one help ne in this?

Did your interviewer state that you're allowed consulting other people
for this test?

- Oliver

kavin

Did your interviewer state that you're allowed consulting other people
for this test?

they asked me 14 programs to do. but i dont know. so i got failed in
the interview. now im asking these questions here, to get some
knowledge.

is it wrong?