I'm looking for jsp hosting

Peter Mount

Hello

I'm looking for reliable jsp web hosting. I won't be using mysql, I'm
more interested in postgres or other robust rdms

Thanks

Peter Mount
(e-mail address removed)

Bob

Peter said:
Hello

I'm looking for reliable jsp web hosting. I won't be using mysql, I'm
more interested in postgres or other robust rdms

Well, this has intrigued me for some time.

http://www.myjavaserver.com/

I've not yet had a reason to sign up, but I am curious to find out what
the catch is.

frankgerlach22

Check lycos' virtual dedicated server (VDS). costs about 7$/month and
gives you (nearly) complete root access. You can install your favourite
RDBMS, Tomcat or whatever. My experience is that it is worth the money.