Im trying to make a item duplication script for a game

Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Im trying to make a item duplication script for a game but it wont work, i want it to multiply the item on pickup by about 1000. but i cant even get it to understand the item i want duplicated.
// ==UserScript==
// @name Dupe
// @namespace http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version 0.1
// @description try to take over the world!
// @author You
// @match http://flowgame.io/
// @icon https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?sz=64&domain=flowgame.io
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

let Recombine = 'Recombine'
let Speed = 'Speed'
let Virus = 'Virus'
let Growth = 'Growth'
let Player = 'Cell'
Player.onRecombinePickup function (add.Recombine(1000))
Player.onSpeedPickup function (add.Speed(1000))
Player.onVirusPickup function (add.Virus(1000))
Player.onGrowthPickup function (add.Growth(1000))
This.set(True)

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Hi there
I can help you with JS, but not with Third Party libraries. If you tell me exactly what you need i can give you an example in pure JS. Maybe that will help you a bit.