image controls

inungh

I have an image control on the deisgn form and have url link on the
properties.

The bmp file shows on the design form,but it does not show when I run
the web pages.

Anything I need check for this?

Your help is great appreciated,

inungh

What if you use "View source" in your browser to check the location of this
image ? Also BMP is AFAIK not widely used on the web as they are usually
larger...

--
Patrice

"inungh" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion
: (e-mail address removed)...

I move the jpg file from APData to local aspx file folder then it
works.

I checked the source that it uses relative path fro the picture.

any special needs to do with picture to any specific folder?

Your information is great appreciated,