Image cursor position

swetha

Hi,

I am loading one bitmap file.I can able to find out the mouse cursor
position values on that image.But after zooming also the values should
not change.Is there any sollution for that.
Hope any one will give reply.

Regards,
swetha.

Christopher Pisz

swetha said:
Hi,

I am loading one bitmap file.I can able to find out the mouse cursor
position values on that image.But after zooming also the values should
not change.Is there any sollution for that.
Hope any one will give reply.

Regards,
swetha.

Maybe your local psychic can help. They'd have a better chance than we at
knowing what application or code you are using. In any case, bitmap support
is not part of the standard C++ language, which is the topic of discussion
in this newsgroup. Try a newsgroup for the application or library you are
using.

Jim Langston

swetha said:
Hi,

I am loading one bitmap file.I can able to find out the mouse cursor
position values on that image.But after zooming also the values should
not change.Is there any sollution for that.
Hope any one will give reply.

Your question is too vauge to be answered, and is to off topic to be
answered here.

I would suggest maybe comp.programming or a newsgroup specific to your OS.
Also you will need to spell out exactly what it is you are trying to
accomplish. Generlly a bitmap does not have a "mouse cursor". A bitmap can
sometimes be used for a mouse cursor. A bitmap could maybe have a mouse
cursor drawn on it. A bitmap could maybe be pointed to by a mosue cursor,
etc...

I could make some guesses, but this is not the place for it because this
newsgroup deals with the C++ language itself. bitmaps, mousecursors and
zooming are not included in that. So I would suggest maybe comp.programming
spelling out exactly what it is you are trying to do.

Thanks.