zoom a bitmap image in C++

swetha

HI,
I am very new to C++.Using C++ I am reading one bitmap image.Now,I
am trying to zooming that image.Can any one tell me which function
have to use for this.Or can any one send some sample code regarding
this zooming a bitmap image.

Hope any one will give reply as soon as possible.
Regards,
swetha.

red floyd

swetha said:
HI,
I am very new to C++.Using C++ I am reading one bitmap image.Now,I
am trying to zooming that image.Can any one tell me which function
have to use for this.Or can any one send some sample code regarding
this zooming a bitmap image.

The C++ language has no notion of "bitmap image" or "zoom". As such,
this is a question about your library or your GUI's API.

Please consult your library documentation or your API documentation,
or ask in a newsgroup relevant to your platform. See the FAQ:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

For a list of suggested newsgroups.

Tomás Ó hÉilidhe

swetha said:
I am very new to C++.Using C++ I am reading one bitmap image.Now,I
am trying to zooming that image.Can any one tell me which function
have to use for this.Or can any one send some sample code regarding
this zooming a bitmap image.

Hope any one will give reply as soon as possible.

The C++ standard doesn't mention anything about images or image formats,
however there are C++ communities built up dedicated to image processing.

To achieve portable image processing programming, they produce a "cross-
platform library" which people can use in developing an application which
will run on the likes of Windows, Linux, Mac, Playstation 3.

There's currently no newsgroup in place for discussing cross-platform
programming in C++, which is why I've proposed the creation of
comp.lang.c++.cross-platform. Voting should start in the next day or two
(there's a load of red tape crap at the minute).

I'd appreciate if you'd vote.