ImageButon: PostBackURL

Rob Meade

Hi all,

I've just added an image button control in my .net 2.0 app and I was
surprised to see a "PostBackURL" property...needless to say I was slightly
aroused :eek:D

Coming from an ASP background I would typically have a form, and then post
that to a form handler page, when I made the switch to .net (1.1) I found
this was no longer the case, that it seemed impossible to post a form to any
other page than itself...

Am I correct in assuming that this is what this property is used for (like
its name suggests?) - not that I particularly want to go back to the old way
of doing things, far from it, just interesting to see that after all this
time, the ability to do this has once again been implemented...

Any info appreciated.

Regards

Rob