Impersonation and Anonymous User

msnews.microsoft.com

Hi All

I have a web application in which I have to start and stop different
services on local machine as well as on network machines. I have used
Impersonation to acheive the functionality. The problem I am facing is that
I have to turn off the anonymous users account on website but when I turned
on anonymous users account then impersonation stops working. And when I turn
off the anonymous user account then impersonation works but my web
application is no more accessible from any network computer. I want both
anonymous user and impersonation to work at the same time on same web
application. Any help regarding the issue is appreciated.

Thank You
Fiaz