    of "<<" I see only "<". Can anybody help me to fix the bug.

    The site is here: http://www.infoment.org/index.php?q=72.174

    Thank you in advance.

    inforonment, Jan 20, 2009

  2. inforonment

    RobG Guest

    Instead of toggling between 'inline' and 'none', go between '' (empty
    string) and 'none'. Using '' allows the element to return to its
    default display value, whatever it is.

    RobG, Jan 20, 2009

  3. I do hope that with "by default" you mean "per the onload event handler of
    the body element". Otherwise nobody can use your document without
    scripting.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jan 20, 2009