including one XML file in another XML file

Arndt Jonasson

On Feb 23, 7:52 pm, "Arndt Jonasson"
$ cat foo.xml
<!DOCTYPE doc [
<!ENTITY part1 SYSTEM "foo1.xml"
]>
Hmmm... is that another case of google groups
arbitrarily discarding information it is considering
discardable for some mysterious reason of its own?
Are these four lines of mine the only ones you saw of
foo.xml? When I look at my own article, I see a lot more.

Nope, I saw it all. I was talking about the fact that the
trailing angle bracket on the second line is missing. I've
noticed before that GG seems to have a strange dislike for
greater-than signs, but I'm not certain what was the
problem in this case.

It's not impossible that I managed to delete it while pasting together
my article.