Inner child controls html disappears when property is changed

Genich

Inner child controls html disappears when property is changed in the
property browser.
My controls applies ParseChildren(false) and PersistChildren(true)
attributes.

I have tried to use ReadWriteControlDesigner which microsoft encourages to
use if the control
supports child controls. With ReadWriteControlDesigner it persist inner html
just fine but
the visual design appearance of the control is gone.

Thank for any help.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

ReadWriteControlDesigner is used when you add child controls in the design
view by drag&drop.

Can you show the code for your control? It is hard to say anything exact
without that.

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, ASP.NET MVP