    Anything else? (.pl assoc already suggested)

    I see quite a few entries in the registry. Hope
    they are not required. .... damn registry.

    vbhelpski, Mar 14, 2005

  2. wrote in @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    And you have already received reasonable responses.

    Why start another thread?

    Are we going to have to see your posts until you have decided that your
    subject line is perfect?

    Maybe the reason you are not getting any more responses is that there isn't
    much to say about it.
    That is not smart. There is no guarantee that the drive letter where the
    perl binary is located will be the same each time you insert the flash
    drive.

    Sinan

    A. Sinan Unur, Mar 14, 2005

  3. vbhelpski

    vbhelpski Guest

    Sinan, your concern about my post is appreciated.
    Thank you for it. Thank you for taking the time
    to set me stright. Again I really appreciate it.
    Really! Again, thank you.

    vbhelpski, Mar 14, 2005