Installing addition libraries in Portable Python 2.7 on Windows

laguna-mc

I am new in Python, I have Portable Python 2.7.5.1 installed on Windows 7.

I want to install additional libraries:

python-magic
libmagic
libfuzzy
pyqtgraph

I downloaded package, saved on hard drive, unzipped, find setup.py and tried install via Command Prompt:

Python-Portable.exe setup.py install

A new DOS terminal window briefly flashes and disappears, without showing any error or installation confirmation.
I assume that nothing has been installed and/or installation failed.. No tips or errors has been shown, so I don't' know how to install these packages corretcly.
I tried also to install get-pip.py use same way, and again nothing happens, no any errors or results.