Installing PyPy alongside Python 2.7 on Windows?

Ben Sizer

I'd like to evaluate the recent build of PyPy on the project I'm
currently working on, but am not sure how best to go about it. So my
question is simply - how would I go about installing PyPy alongside
Python 2.7 on Windows? In particular, unzipping PyPy and adding it to
the PATH is easy enough, but what about getting setuptools and
easy_setup working to install various packages for it? Is there a
virtualenv-based method I can use here? (And is pip a decent
replacement for setuptools on Windows yet?)

Ad