Intellisense in ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by whihathac, Jul 23, 2006.

  1. whihathac

    whihathac Guest

    I want to create a listbox, or preferably a checkboxlist that is
    populated from a database. There will be a textbox right above that the
    user can start to type in a product name and the listbox (or
    checkboxlist) will populate depending on their typing.

    For example: They start to type Tu and the following populates:

    Tualatin
    Tumbler
    Tunnel
    Turkey
    Turtle

    Then if they added an 'r' to make the search string 'Tur' the following
    populates:

    Turkey
    Turtle

    How possible is this? Code snippets in C# or articles/tutorials would
    be
    greatly appreciated.

    whihathac, Jul 23, 2006

  2. Consider using ATLAS (Ajax).