intellisense stopped working on COM objects

Max

I was using intellisense for several registered com objects on my box
when one day out of the blue they stop working.. i still get
intellisense on some com and microsoft standard objects but others just
quit working.

I have tried unregistering and reregistering the objects but no dice.

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]

There really is no such thing as "out of the blue" in my experience ... did
you install any beta software (like Visual Studio 2005, or SQL Server 2005,
or .NET Framework 2.0), or service packs/security releases/other windows
update things? Any other software?

What software package is failing to show you intellisense options? Visual
Studio? What version / service pack?

Max

Visual studio 2003 pro -- framework1.1 was up to date on windows
updates and no new software was installed..

working with asp pages. So some of the objects are expected not have
intellisense but other like
dim x
set x = server.createobject("object.type")

should and they are not.