    (corporate hasn't upgraded!!) crashing from 1-3 times a day. I want to be
    able to troubleshoot the root cause of this failure. Any ideas on where to
    start? I've looked at the Add-ons, but disabling didn't prevent the crashes.

    Michael Reynolds, Oct 29, 2009

  2. Michael Reynolds

    Bob Barrows Guest

    What's that?
    This sounds like a client-side issue to me. I dounbt there is anything
    you can do via ASP server-side code to mitigate it ... except perhaps
    sending less data for the client to process ...

    Wait ... I was answering from the perspective of classic ASP ... did you
    mean you have a "web site with a page that has an UpdatePanel"? If so,
    you are definitely in the wrong place:

    recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
    a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

    to help you.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Oct 29, 2009