IPostBackEventHandler

Bernhard Wurm

Hello!

I try to programm my own CustomControl.
Therefore I myControl is inherit from WebControl.
It contains a collection of Items, which inherit from HTMLGenericControl.

Now my Item does a postback by
parent.Page.ClientScript.GetPostBackEventReference(this, "")

the postback is done, and at the page I can do: if (Page.IsPostBack)

BUT:
my Items also implement the IPostBackEventHandler, but I can't catch the
event!
So RaisePostBackEvent() isn't called.

Does anyone know what is wrong? (ASP.NET 2.0)

Thank you
Bernhard Wurm

jjrdk

Does your LoadPostData return TRUE? Also make sure that the control in
itself actually participates in the postback.

jjrdk