Is it a good option to use some components developed by web client software factory

DotNetGuy

I have developed a data access layer in my web site application by using web
client software factory and put it in my business module as a service.

The question is:
Is it a good option to reuse this data access layer in my web services
developed with Web service software factory to remove the rudundant code?

What's the best approach to create a data access layer to be used in (web
client software factory ) web site and (web service software factory) web
service?

Thanks in advance!

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Move to its own library. Then it is a matter of creating references.

If you are using the factories, you will have to refactor out some bits
created by the recipes in the factory. Refactor from one and move to the new
library project and then refactor the other to use the same methods.

Hope I am understanding you correctly. :)

DotNetGuy

Thanks Gregory.

Do you think it's a good practice to use Business Module or Foundational
Module from a web service project developed with Web Service Software
Factory?

My Co-workers are developing web sites using web client software factory,
and they created a data access layer. At the same time, I created a web
service using Web Service Software Factory and use Data Access Recipe
geneate another data access layer. The question is if it's good to remove
the data access layer created with recipe and reference and use the Modules
in Web client software factory project(Business Module or Foundational
Module) to reduce the redudant code?

Thanks in advance.